Please Critique My Video Site

Tranix.net

Dear WDF Folks,

I have been working so hard on my web site over the past few weeks. I'd be very grateful to receive constructive criticism of my video's web site. What do you think about the navigation, content, layout, etc...?

You can either reply to this thread, PM or send me an email via [email protected].

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PS I will keep you guys informed on the archive page which I am working on.

Kindest Regards,
Tranix Webmaster
http://www.tranix.net

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the site looks great, cant really flaw it at all.
Only suggestion is perhaps consider adding a top section which lists all the most popular videos/games etc.

Britwizard

Great site mate..

Although i've always hated hit counters!! (but thats just me! lol)

Great to see a funny person as soon as the page opens, (Mr. Bean in this instance) -puts you in the right frame of mind straight away

Page opens nice and quickly and all the graphics are there

And personally, ide like to see the flash loop a touch more, but again, thats my kind of thing, not everybody's preference.

All in all, if it were my site, I'de be happy. (appart from the hit counter... <<gripe gripe>>) lol

Nice one

Tranix.net

Very much appreciated for the feedback guys. I have created a popular medias section but not many visitors happy with it because it makes the page longer. I will try to fit-it-in 10 most popular medias somewhere on the page. :)

Britwizard, the hit counter is just a temporary for a new site so we need to put it on to show visitors how's our site doing :) I will take it off for the next few months to save some space for other features.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone,
Tranix