Please check the speed of my Wordpress site

lentak

Hi, can you please check the speed of my website? I have this on Czech republic server but the content is focused on visitors from abroad and I worry about the loading.

Google webmasters say that it is slower than 80% of all websites. And I don't know if it is due to Worpdress plugins or to webhosting.

The website is here.

Thank you.

Walkomedia

I like it too !
With pagespeed, i can check the speed of any website (it's an addon to firebug).
For your site, the score is 78/100 : very good !

BigRed

I never saw any problems with the download speed. Awesome way to use wordpress, very creative. The only negative I could see was the scrolling of the images and text, maybe a tad too fast, I gets half way through reading about Belgium and then end up in Italy :) maybe slow the scrolling speed down.

lentak

I never saw any problems with the download speed. Awesome way to use wordpress, very creative. The only negative I could see was the scrolling of the images and text, maybe a tad too fast, I gets half way through reading about Belgium and then end up in Italy :) maybe slow the scrolling speed down.

Ok, but with scrolling I cannot do anything, it is up to the settings in your computer, right?

bcee

As of 10/7 1:53 EST it loaded pretty damn fast for me, wifi cable connection. Don't know if anything changed...?