Please check out my site and offer some feedback

SkySurge

Wow really nice!

One thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is the go button beside the search, just make a custom one in photoshop and use the <input type="image" src="...." /> tag, then you don't have to worry about buttons showing up as the default in whatever browser they happen to be using.

PureDezigner

Very clean and easy to use. A- only because you have few simple errors to fix than the site will fully validate. Great Job!!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks good, but I do not like the big main pottery image, it does not look nice.

whitechair08

Thanks to everyone who has taken time out to responde to my post

It means allot that you have taken the time. If anyone of you have something i can help with just post and i will do what i can.

adamblan

A good clean design that presents the content nicely & validates, I like it :)

I do have a couple of suggestions:
  • Either removing the main_banner from your subpages or use a different image for each page - It fits well with the homepage, but on the others it's simply redundant and takes up space.
  • The email subscription looks like a search box. I'd move this somewhere else on the page to avoid any confusion - either a sidebar or footer.

abwebdesign

The main image at the top, in my opinion, is far too large. Though it is "neat," and rather intriguing, I think half the size would be better. I am using a somewhat higher resolution than most people generally use, and the image still takes up a good portion of the site's real estate. Content-concentric is always the best way to go...focus on the content of the site, because that is what the people are there for.

Edit: It would also be rather interesting if the top image changed from page-to-page.

But overall -- I do like the design, layout, and color scheme. Well done.