Please check my website...

olav the hairy

My website is :

http://www.beautyboat.co.uk/Baby/index.html

Although it's under construction and most of the txt is garbage, the graphical content is coming on. Any thoughts would be welcome.

I have some problems regarding the colours.

They display fine on my professional Iiyama monitor, but on cheaper TFT monitors like the Dells at work, the colors are all over the place! They look foggy and lack punch. We paid £250 (430 USD) to give you some idea of the quality! I tried calibrating them, but they still don't play ball. Should I have picked different colous?

I'm pulling my hair out here. Should I redesign my site and have a simple boring white backround and black text so that the cheaper TFT's can display the colous accurately?

Any help would be welcome.

StephanieCordray

I don't see a thing wrong with the colors assuming that I'm viewing them the way you intend them to be. One thing I'd change is the green on green. Another neutral baby color is pastel yellow. I would use it as a replacement for the darker green but not the lighter... too much yellow isn't a good choice, but those table header graphics would be alright. And perhaps lighten the lighter green just a couple of shades... in keeping with the traditional pastel for baby sites.

stuluk28

One thing you could do is change the way the buttons work for the left navigation bar. At the moment onRollover the font changes to a bold version. Which nudges all the content below and end's up making that side a little jerky?

Nice colour scheme, There's alot of purple space in the header, maybe you could enlarge the text even more, to make more of a feature of it?