Picking a Domain Name

Discussion in 'Web Hosting and Domain Names' started by smsulliva, Jun 21, 2011.

to remove all ads.
  1. smsulliva

smsulliva New Member

Hello everyone,
    I would like some advice from you guys/gals. I am a web developer and I decided to start my own company and I am looking for a catchy name.
    A little more about me is I have been developing sites for about 10 years and I am also a clown. I do birthday parties, and company events which include balloon twisting, juggling, story telling, etc.
    I am trying to come up with a catchy company name that I can use for both by entertainment business and web design/development business.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.

2. Peachhunter12

Peachhunter12 New Member

Nice, I recently had to go through this process when creating my web design site.

How about your clown's name with an s. ex... www.cliffords.com

3. smsulliva

smsulliva New Member

My clown name is Moe-Dum but I don't want that as the name since it has like dum in it. :) I've been thinking of something like madhatterstudios.com but that is taken or <something>productions.com, but I am coming blank with it.

4. eProHosted

eProHosted New Member

Try to choose a name that can be branded or sounds good when you say it. You want people to be able to remember the name after they hear it once...

example: iJuggleSites.com

:)

5. forhad2anty

forhad2anty New Member

thank u so much..........