Photoshop Tutorial Sites

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by ian, Aug 28, 2004.

to remove all ads.
  1. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

These is one of the better photoshop tutorial sites that I have stumbled upon, http://www.tutorialized.com/
    I am interested in what other peoples favourite photoshop tutorial sites are.

2. [tab]

[tab] Opera/Firefox on Debian Staff Member

I'm a GIMP user, so I find the Grokking the GIMP tutorial invaluable. Most of the concepts are transferable to Photoshop too...

3. Chroder

Chroder New Member

Nice link there ian. I used to have a great link, but I can't seem to find it... Was a listing of a bunch of tutorials, but they were links to different sites. Basically it let you browse through like 30 sites at once.

I'm in need of a beginners 3ds max tutorial. I want to get into the 3D stuff, looks neat :p Maybe I'll just buy a book...

4. zkiller

zkiller Super Moderator Staff Member

i used to like www.phong.com, but i haven't been there in forever and a day. i'm not even sure if that site's still around. i have a bunch of good photoshop sites in my favorites, but i can't think of any off the top of my head right now.

5. zkiller

ahh yeah... just thought of another cool graphics site...

www.shadowness.com

how could i forget that one. that is just about my all time favorite. i know it's a bit overwehlming and very busy, but this guy has some serious skillz! :)

also, phong.com doesn't seem to be what it used to be. still have a few good turorials though. http://www.phong.com/tutorials/

6. zkiller

hmmm... that's a disappointment... shadowness.com isn't what it used to be either. :( still has some good designs he has done in his portfolio though and he has some really cool tutorials here... http://www.shadowness.com/tutorial.php

7. pipit

pipit New Member

I'm startting learning about Photoshop, corell,etc
    have tried it before though, but that was long time ago.
    I will check all the links there. :)
    thx

8. AainaA

AainaA New Member

i learnt the hands-on version of any graphic s/w on my own, and the learning didnt stop there for graphic s/w either... it went to almost every other s/w app. that i perchanced to have bought out of curiosity

use to have loads of bmark but afterall these sites just fade, and didn't really bother to check to see if the bmarks weren't stale, so trashed them instead

later,

9. AainaA

AainaA New Member

doobdebedoodee

you might want to consider this link, chroder... btw I'm famous!!!! euh, why the elation? Well, I've been mentioned in the celebrated blog - go read it

10. zkiller

i finally started reading chroders blog tonight! much to my suprise, i was mentioned as well! :)

11. AainaA

AainaA New Member

we're all famous :p

12. AainaA

AainaA New Member

13. zkiller

that purephotoshop.com site is very nice. good find aa! :)

14. AainaA

AainaA New Member

there's more actually, but i can't remember every link in my b marks

15. zkiller

that's why they are in you bookmarks sweetie. ;)

16. AainaA

AainaA New Member

hahaha.... that's why since i got this lappy, i've had to do without them, as I've forgotten to backup the previous bmarks

17. zkiller

i hate when that happens... they are just so easy to miss when making a backup.

18. AainaA

AainaA New Member

when not making a backup too... i had this odd strange dream last night

19. zkiller

tell me more about your dream... i am curious to here it. :)

20. zkiller

here is a very extensive tutorial site... they have over 3000 photoshop tutorials listed. :)

www.pixel2life.com