Photoshop Tutorial Sites

Chroder

Nice link there ian. I used to have a great link, but I can't seem to find it... Was a listing of a bunch of tutorials, but they were links to different sites. Basically it let you browse through like 30 sites at once.

I'm in need of a beginners 3ds max tutorial. I want to get into the 3D stuff, looks neat :p Maybe I'll just buy a book...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i used to like www.phong.com, but i haven't been there in forever and a day. i'm not even sure if that site's still around. i have a bunch of good photoshop sites in my favorites, but i can't think of any off the top of my head right now.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahh yeah... just thought of another cool graphics site...

www.shadowness.com

how could i forget that one. that is just about my all time favorite. i know it's a bit overwehlming and very busy, but this guy has some serious skillz! :)

also, phong.com doesn't seem to be what it used to be. still have a few good turorials though. http://www.phong.com/tutorials/

pipit

I'm startting learning about Photoshop, corell,etc
have tried it before though, but that was long time ago.
I will check all the links there. :)
thx

AainaA

i learnt the hands-on version of any graphic s/w on my own, and the learning didnt stop there for graphic s/w either... it went to almost every other s/w app. that i perchanced to have bought out of curiosity

use to have loads of bmark but afterall these sites just fade, and didn't really bother to check to see if the bmarks weren't stale, so trashed them instead

later,

AainaA

doobdebedoodee

you might want to consider this link, chroder... btw I'm famous!!!! euh, why the elation? Well, I've been mentioned in the celebrated blog - go read it

Chroder said:
Nice link there ian. I used to have a great link, but I can't seem to find it... Was a listing of a bunch of tutorials, but they were links to different sites. Basically it let you browse through like 30 sites at once.

I'm in need of a beginners 3ds max tutorial. I want to get into the 3D stuff, looks neat :p Maybe I'll just buy a book...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i finally started reading chroders blog tonight! much to my suprise, i was mentioned as well! :)

AainaA

hahaha.... that's why since i got this lappy, i've had to do without them, as I've forgotten to backup the previous bmarks