Personal portfolio -space art style

Atius

it looks great but i have one small thing to comment on: the icons at contact give the impression of being active even tough u left the hover status of the div.

(my suggestion is to add a simple stop() on the jquery effects, that should fix the bug when u hover multiple items at once
...{$('.email').mouseover(function(){$(".email-active").stop().fadeIn("slow",function(){})}).mouseout.....
)

memario

it looks great but i have one small thing to comment on: the icons at contact give the impression of being active even tough u left the hover status of the div.

(my suggestion is to add a simple stop() on the jquery effects, that should fix the bug when u hover multiple items at once
...{$('.email').mouseover(function(){$(".email-active").stop().fadeIn("slow",function(){})}).mouseout.....
)

Thank you so much, but when I add stop, everything stop working. I was also trying with the "stop" in the beginning with no luck.
Best regards!

Quasha

wow....really very good site...and I surprised to hear that this not the flash work. However good work.

nafirici

the images are amazing, good work. I wish I spoke the language so I could understand what I was clicking on though.