Personal Information Organizer

JordanT

Going on the design alone it all looks pretty good.

One thing I might suggest you consider changing is the footer. It's huge - and there's really no need for the size.

I would also suggest shrinking the Ionisis plug at the bottom. As a general rule of thumb web designers don't advertise on their clients pages. If this is a site of your own then, of course, it's your choice.

AlexGrim

For some reason, i am kind of fond of that style of footer. I come up with it one day, i it found an immediate place in my heart, not sure why... :D

As for the Ionisis logo, that is a company website that i am still developing and designing, and the organizer in one of my company's free web services, so it is intentionally there to plug the "developer's site", so as to draw clients in. But Ionisis has a long way to go before it's ready, as it has a huge array of capabilities and the backend in monstrous.

LavaEagle

I like the potiential this website has to become something that a lot of people would use. I would probably try to make an offline version somehow. but the thing is smooth and it lets me know what it is right away.

mgasparel

As a budding designer coming from the development side of things, I have to say you did a great job!

I like the large icons that make your options clear despite the non-standard placement of the navigation links.

I also noticed there is a lot of 'help' for users that might not be familiar with how your site works. You even have video demos, very nice!

I'm not sure why, but I feel like I should be using the icon in the top-right of the page somehow. All the icons floating around makes it feel like a navigation panel or something.

On your login/signup page: "Not Registered?" is in the heading. I think some less advanced users might not understand that this is a link to register, or might just miss it completely. I would move the link to somewhere below the form. I would also include the terms "Sign Up" somewhere. For example: "Not Registered? Sign up today!".

Overall I really like this design. It's clean and useable. Well done!