Personal blog design, some neat tricks

Sigvatr

Check it out here: http://www.sigvatr.com/

It is compatible in both Firefox and Internet Explorer 7+, I believe.

I am having a lot of trouble getting the the embedded fonts working in Chrome or Opera.

All in all, however, I'm looking for comments, criticism, bug reports or any ideas on how I can offer better support for Chrome and Opera. I have seriously been tinkering around with the code for days trying to make it work on them and now I have just given up.

Thanks guys!

ctemplates08

You should consider redesigning the overall look and feel of your site. The fonts are too big and the current style is too dull. Visitors don't like to scroll down all the way to bottom of your site just to read the contents.

If it's blog that you want, there are a lot cool themes out there might be best for your niche.

I don't think there a lot of people who will like your blog

On the lighter side, I actually think you have a very creative mind when you try to design the site but in reality not too many people who will share the same thought as you do.

zach

I'm always trying to get people to change to a more web 2.0 feel, but with your site I kind of like the way your going with it. You can tell that you had intent with making it look retro and old.

I would suggest that you do make the fonts smaller, so you can display more content on page loads. People hate scrolling down.

Overall it's very neat!

mrandrei

The page doesn't load properly. I used Firefox. Texts (like ÿÿÿ½ÿÓÄÙÿÿÿÿÿÿ) appear in the entire page.