Password protected pages Per Client

sssrpsss

Hello,
This is my first time at a forum... Hopefully I am not too confusing.... Also I am new at PHP and MySQl.... So please bear with me here....
Thanks in advance.....

This is what I want to create for Photographer friend.
Clients should be able to login with a password (created by the photographer) and see the photos taken.
I need to make it all in a v user friendly manner for the photographer and his clients. He isnt interested in clients being able to pick pics and print etc... Just for them to see all the pics taken after the photo shoot...

Now this is how far i have gotten with my plan of action :

1.Create a Registration form using php and mysql for the Admin to create userid and pwds.

2.Create a Login page for the clients to log in using php etc.. ( This login page will be a separate page in their website..)

Now I have seen a free flash slideshow script ( He wants to see the pics in a slideshow) which can be linked to your flickr account. So how do I make the folder containing the pics of the particular client , password protected ...
Also this bit has to be done by the photographer every time he has completed a photo shoot...

Regards
sssrpsss

webmaster705

You need to set private settings on your account for your client's pictures to be protected... explore flickr privacy settings .