Our New Website

Nick_McKenzie

Nice design and layout! But, every page has it's own unique theme color. I guess it's better if the theme color of the pages would be consistent to the other pages.

markspenser

Hi Nick

Thanks for appreciating our website design and layout. I agree with you that every page has it's own unique theme color but we want to introduce our each section as a separate website and that what we've done within our website by differentiate each one with different color.

Thanks.
Mark.

rwebber77

Mark,

I like it. Home page is inviting and interactive, and the site is easy to navigate. I agree with Nick about the color consistency but I definitely understand wanting to separate yours from the rest.

Ryan

foge

Liked it

Site looks nice. I like the JQuery that you used for the menu within the header.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddt

I like it very much, looks very corporate and clean. I see nothing wrong with having different themes the way you do. It is organized and easy to navigate. If it were sloppy then the different themes could present a problem. Great job.

Also, I validated your markup,, you have one error that is easy to correct. Please everyone should validate. Make the web a standard

http://validator.w3.org/

elcape

markspenser

could you tell me what is the bounce rate of your web site plaveb?

if you like to give that info