I would like some opinions on this website,

What's good about it?
What's bad about it?
What could be improved?
What does it lack?

etc...

Click Here (Ignore the URL)

tfgames

I guess it loads fast so that's good lol.
It lacks design, its so simple and basic. You dont even have a contact form just using malito. The heading isnt crisp you need to use some anti alias on the letters. I think really if your a webdesign company you should make more effort on your sites design to try and impress visitors.

StephanieCordray

I have to agree. It's so simple it's downright plain. A web designer's site needs to show off some capabilities. Not overwhelmingly show off but when there's nothing, it makes one wonder. Your sites in portfolio are almost as plain.

Also, I would hesitate to use you given that you use only a hotmail account for contact. It's too easy for you to take the money and disappear when you don't provide any personal information.

SiteExpress

I took a look through the couple of sites you have listed, and although they are very plain and simple, I think you could possibly have a good niche for layout and a "soft touch" for design. I would recommend that you add more to your portfolio, even if you have to do them for free. I dont know how well the whole idea of "Small for new businesses" is going to go over. In my experience, they never end up small and simple.

Also, something to think about. You are not giving the search engines much to look at on those sites. It may result in very low page rank, and not much traffic.

BWD

links broken

once i visit a page on your folio the other links stop working
did you use natural links or anchors to link the pages ?
any ways this is bad because if you cant get you own stuff to work correctly then how can you be trusted to make other peoples site

i got a shed load of critisism from the ozzo forum a couple of yearsd ago for saying i was a designer and having broken links and stuff on my pages .. and boring design
so i recon you need to get into graphic design more
also i would drop the flash stuff unless you are going to validate the applets for W3C validation as this will also draw critics to your sites bad points

i have lots to say about your page so ill watch how you progress and get back to you

im not being bad towards your designs just they need more get up n go
look at the pages in diferent screen sizes and look at them in diferent browsers to see if they always look the same

thanks and good night

Graham

The links aren't broken, they're not active, if you look at the status bar I have it as a '#' so it doesn't move from the current page as these websites aren't finished.

I tried to go for a different design to what I normally do, and clearly I have failed miserably.

Yes the website always looks the same on different screen resolutions as I have used percentages on the tables.

The pixely banner is due to crappy Photoshop Elements not having a 'sharpen' or 'smooth' option for text.

The reason there are no other personal details is as I am concentrating on design at the moment rather than content. Same as the reason for mail to link and not a contact form.

Thanks for the feedback this is exactly what I need to help me improve.