Opinions on a new project.

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by WebSquad, Dec 15, 2011.

to remove all ads.
  1. WebSquad

WebSquad New Member

So one of our designers we have on staff here in the office has started a new project. Here's the deal, he stopped designing for years because he got jaded from clients and relationship issues and now he seems to be revitalized with his interest in graphic design and he's taking on a very large project. So go check out his Facebook page and look at his latest design he put up...

http://www.facebook.com/anarchymile

......and post some comments or directional advice here.

2. che09

che09 New Member

I've visited the FB page and it looks promising but sadly only a few have like the page! Hopefully it will get higher likes next time!

3. doug_eike

doug_eike New Member

I'm not sure I see the point. Why are you writing on behalf of someone else? I see an image on the upper left and a series of posts with images attached. What would you like us to critique? The images look like done deals.

4. jumpingspider

jumpingspider New Member

Yeah right. I also visited the Page and I do also hope it will get more likes! Although,39 have visited the page but only 27 have liked it!

5. absolutedesign

absolutedesign New Member

Very artisitic

Great designs, great technique.. perhaps he would be so kind as to post a couple of tuts on some of them?