Open To All Comments - New Site

m.emrah.seral

Hi everyone, first off, I want to say the policy this forum site has on being able to post right after registering is, in my opinion, the right way to go. I also registered with webdevforums.com to get some comments but no, you have to be a member for at least 7 days, post 12 useful comments, etc. Is it just me or does that suck terribly?

Anyway, let me get off the soap box and say I came to say. I just finished (putting the last touches to) my web site at turkishenglish.biz and really would appreciate every comment about any part of the site.

Thanks a lot.

Emrah

m.emrah.seral

uh-oh.....is my thread going to end up one of those that people look at and don't reply?.....c'mon guys, i really need your help here...

anna

It's quite difficult as it's in a different language! I did look at it but I can't really critique it. Sorry!

m.emrah.seral

hi anna, thanks for breaking the silence....umm, there is supposed to be a British flag towards the top right corner to switch languages (when you click on it it turns into a Turkish flag)...does the flag not appear on your screen or did you miss it? (no offense I hope you did because if not I am in deep sheet)...

anna

Well if you're going to have something like that, you should make it more intuitive for visitors...

tahoecale

Banned
i would make it fit thw whole screen not just be centered and there is not enough content on the home page you should add more

m.emrah.seral

i would make it fit thw whole screen not just be centered and there is not enough content on the home page you should add more

thanks for the input tahoe...content-wise, any particular type of info i should put on the front page or just a bit more of this and that?

AK Web Design

I'll admit to not reading the whole site but I did take a look at it and I have no clue what kind of business this is. Do you offer translation services to people? If so, do you meet them face to facd?

m.emrah.seral

hi ak, thanks for the input....at least you got the general idea by just taking a cursory glance at the page so that works for me because if and when someone actually needing translations between turkish and english comes to the site, they will browse a bit more and understand the whole package i offer.....