open new window script

Shar

I have some thumbnails on a web page, and want each one of them to open up in their own window, without the navigation bar on, but also want the window to fit the size of the image perfectly.

I tried this in dreamweaver using the "open new window" behaviour, but it puts a default margin to the left and top of the photo, not really the effect I want. When I resize the window it just squashes the photo but still has this annoying margin.

Can anyone help with this please?

Thank you

keen2learn

hey i quickly checked the links but coudln't quite see what you where after, (although i probably just missed it).

the problem is not with the popup dialogue box, open the actuallt html file, with the image in (eg.photo1.html) in the 'page properties for that page there are 4 boxes, left margin, top margin, margin width, margin height. althoguh i havent figured out the last two yet, (im still learning) if you enter '0' in to left margin and top margin, this will remove the gap at the top of your pages.

cyberseed

Hi, margin width and height are for other explores so its best to set all to 0.
You can add some code to the Open Window command to set the postion of the new window:

onClick="MM_openBrWindow('index.htm','','top=0,left=0,width=500,height=400')"

Note the top=0,left=0,