OnPage optimization is more important........

websarga

Banned
Onpage optimization is more important than OffPage Optimization? Google crawl your website on the basis of meta tgas and content. your backlinks also matters in that case.

Last edited:

mrandrei

I would have to disagree that OnPage optimization is more important. Both things (on page and offpage/linkbuilding) are equally important in having a successful SEO campaign.

Modern_Media

What people need to focus on is having good content. Google doesn't base your page rankings from how many backlinks you have or how many meta keywords or outbound links.

Focus on writing quality content that is relevant to what you do and if you site is new, optimize your site for your regional area. That's the best advice you will ever get - I got that from Google and to tell you the truth, it works.

Bronzy

I would have to disagree that OnPage optimization is more important. Both things (on page and offpage/linkbuilding) are equally important in having a successful SEO campaign.

Thanks for sharing your view & i agree with your view both optimizations technique are equally important to successful SEO companion

bailey.rein

I agree.. How will you get visitors coming on your site if your not doing Off-Page Optimization.. Both should be together..

aartig

Both the activities i.e., On page as well as Off page are equally important. Since by doing only the On page, you cannot drive a ton of traffic towards your site. It needs more efforts and that can be done by Off page optimization only. Give the importance to both. As the experts says.. around 70% of off page activity is necessary to drive a handsome traffic towards a website.

WDigital

You need to focus on both, thats my 5 cents worth. Both onpage and offpage are very important, onpage for how Google likes your website (clean / smooth and fresh content) and offpage to drive traffic and build up some reputation!

Daniel Brown

Last edited by a moderator: