Noobish Question

BattleRedTexan

I have been editing site for a couple years but have never experienced the issue I am having with this. I am able to edit the "Main" domain but when I try to edit some of the "Sub" domain files I simply cannot get anything to change..

I am not sure why but if i do change anything I get a small rectangle in a corner..

Any help would be appreciated.

Edge

noobish answer

OK, you don't say corner of what. If it's a small rectangle in the corner of the room it might be because you are using either the Opera House grazer or sometimes you also get this in the Lynx Effect browser (which is a text message only browser). I suggest you get the NetEscape browser which is available in 1999, but you have to go back in time for that.

If that doesn't solve the issue then you have to dive underwater because the 'sub domain' is actually short for 'submarine domain' and any alterations to it need to take place at approximately 2 fathoms.

Oh, I forget to ask - are you referring to a building site, yes?

drding

If that doesn't solve the issue then you have to dive underwater because the 'sub domain' is actually short for 'submarine domain' and any alterations to it need to take place at approximately 2 fathoms.

Does that mean if I move up in the directory too fast I'll get the bends? :eek: