Nixell's Art

LouTheDesigner

I think the color, layout, and artwork are pretty cool. It's also easy as pie to navigate. No confusion with the labels.

For some reason, I'm not a fan of the font choice, particularly in the navigation. It's kind of chunky. The first-letter-green theme for the navigation is alright. Are there any other ideas for it?

Overall, a nice site. I like it. When I was 16, using Adobe GoLive, I sucked at web design.

Lou

nix3ll

Thanks! :D

I have no idea how to fix the menu.
Maybe I could fix the chunkiness with images? :O
Oh well, I'll change it if there's more who dislikes it.

Snerdey

Your on the right track..

I don't really care for the big ad on the left.

If your promoting your work of art, are you selling it, offering your work or what?

Was this a class project? If so, you're way ahead of the game and your grasp on the technology will only get better as you learn.

A website really has to steer the visitor where you want them to go, see or do. Call to action and not distracted by things not related etc..

Suggestions:

Offer custom logo designs for low competitive prices but don't give them away and don't be too high. Say $25 bucks and up.

Don't offer things you don't do.. like partnering up with other services and advertising their stuff. Most will just come to your site, click the ad and most will not come back. Everything should keep them on your site.

Good luck and if you ever have any questions just PM me.