Newly rebuilt website - feeback would be nice. ;-)

brandontw

I may be inclined to agree... The website looks good, but you used a template when you claim to be a designer...

You portfolio link is fairly hidden under the about link, and when you do get to it, there is one page... and the fact that you used a template on your own site makes me wonder if you actually built that one or not...

Also, the images... are these all stock photos? Im not saying you couldnt have created them, but i doubt that you did...

Your whole site is just kindof ironic, the name of it is create/enable and im not convinced you created much of anything on it...

All that aside... the site looks fine.

Baz Watkins

I have always maintained that I use themes and templates, and tbh, I've seen so many other design companies use them, that I don't care if one designer or another thinks its cheating.

I am upfront about their use, and I only use the term website designer, because its the term everyone associates with building websites. If you read the content under the service, it clearly states I build (not design or develop) websites and that I use themes to do so. It is also repeated in my FAQ section.

When I posted to get a review of the site it was to get a better idea of any issues with the design against the original template, and I am sorry if the way I phrased the question led to confusion.