Newbie looking for input

Howler

Hi, first let me start off by saying that I probably know enough to be dagerous. lol. I have a good handle on web design and do a decent job in building web pages. However all my knowledge is self taught so I know there may be some holes in my process. I also have 13 years as a graphic artist and designed hardware flyers for a large company here in canada. I take the same approach in my web design.
So now here is the question. I have built a web site for the company I work for which mimics an online store. It is for internal purposes only so I only needed to do an order form. Now I am looking at creating a comment wall. But I do not want the normal type comments like you see on youtube I am actually looking for something that would resemble graffiti. A user would input thier comment in a text area and when it was submited it would post on a brick wall. Each comment taking a different piece of the wall instead of being in order.
I have not been able to find anything on the web that looks similar. I am not sure it can be done but I am hoping someone here can help me or at least help me find an acceptable solution to the look I am aiming for.

Thanks in advance.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
you could implement a canvas script where they could actually create graffiti and then save the result...

the type of comment wall you describe sound like something you can do in flash perhaps.