Newbie!..HELP!!..tips for web design..

unosais

Hi

I'm new in web designing and want to know tips on how I can improve this site www.celebritydialogue.com/ . I really lack creativity. I wish that the experts or good web designers will be able to help me out.

Thank you in advance
UNO

anna

I responded at length to your other thread regarding that site. Instead of acknowledging that, you start another thread... Are you just posting for backlinks?

Yes; I think that's exactly what he's doing. He's asked for reviews in the "official introduction thread, too".

Claes Nilsson

haha, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You have a box called interesting websites where you have your google ads. That's just wrong.

zhoom

hey ny man there so many thing to tell you... 1st if you write a nice plain XHTML web page, you can make it look completely different by applying a separate CSS style sheet file to it ;)

look at mine qualitydesign

Your site looks nice but I think because of the flash you used it slow the loading of the website.

BigRed

As a news site it works just fine. Plenty of content and not at all bad as it goes. But i don't think you need a whole bunch of creativity for a news site unless you get creative with the news that is :D
Looks to me like you already done a ton of work anyways, you might want to take a look at the logo maybe you could make that more dramatic to work with the news theme. Just my 2 cents worth. i am not big on creativity .