New Website

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks ok, I wouldnt actually pay for a review like that though, if you were to offer a review and valuation, perhaps that may entice more people to pay for the service.

DomainClaimer

Valuation

Could you explain more on valuation, I am not against changing the site, I have pondered the thought of doing everything for free, and just taking donations, but this would leave the owner out of the loop. As an owned or administator how would you feel if I came in joined your site and then posted a rating on my forum guide? Would you be OK with this? When we are done with this project eventually it will be hooked with a computer repair service and web design and hosting service, this would just be another service to our customers to find a forum via our main web site, I think finding a good forum needs to be in there, that's where the idea came from. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Mike

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I was referring to valuation of the forum, as in how people appraise domains.
I have no objections to this forum being reviewed, but I would not pay for such a service.

DomainClaimer

Updated Site

Thanks for the information, we decided to go with a free version, have updated site and made some changes, I like this much better than what we had before, I know you have 3 different forums and I am interested in all of them when I get time I hope you don't mind me checking them out and posting them on our site with a rating.

stuluk28

Hey just to let you know, I viewed your site on my Mac using firefox and there wasn't a problem. But using safari (pretty much default by most Mac users) the nav buttons stack up at the top left of the page forcing the main content off to the right.

you might have to play with your table setup?