New Web Design Agency...Can Anyone Give Us Some Feedback?

webige

Hello everyone,

After some years of freelancing (for couple of us) or being tired of working for others for just a "piece of the pie" (for the other partners), we decided to come together as a team and move to the next level by starting our own business.

We are still working on the finishing details here and there and we would really appreciate some feedback in regards to the website as a whole, in order to establish some way points for the next steps we will need to take.

Any constructive criticism is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• mobile-websites-designs.jpg
    mobile-websites-designs.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 132
  • mobile_friendly_website.jpg
    mobile_friendly_website.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 118
  • be-different.jpg
    be-different.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 136
  • design.jpg
    design.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Enthusiasm.jpg
    Enthusiasm.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 190

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
The website is pretty decent.
Not a big fan of the large rotating panel, seems like that is the only focus of the home page and the control buttons underneath look a bit ugly. The glossy plastic look is a sorta cliche these days. I noticed the main nav doesn't flow well once I navigate away from the home page. The gunmetal background is nice, but I would ditch the text shadow applied to ALL text. Seems overkill.

n1c0_ds

I think your design lacks unity. Typography and styles are all over the place. It still shows some quality, though.

che09

I find your design good. It is 'interesting' those images are well,I would say bring the life of the design!

CharlesForte

It is a good web design, very eye catching and you really did capitalized on graphics, which is good because human by nature is visual.

Trevor

The graphics look very good quality but you did not really change the deep focus template very much, it looks like your info was just plugged in. I also agree with the typography statement. But again the graphics and web apps shots look top notch