New site please review with feedback

benjamin.morgan

I like it. Especially the logo. I don't really like the bright background. It's very distracting. I would just try different solid colors or gradients until you find one that fits well.

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
The background is painful on the eyes. I know web designers don't get to say this much, but your logo is too small. It looks out of place. The overall layout is pretty good, if not a bit template-looking. The red on gray is hard to look at.

From a code standpoint, it's not bad. You've got a bit of a divitis problem in there, but all-in-all, the code is pretty solid.

Most important take-aways: background and contrast.

zoran123456

not bad, just get rid of those background image which distracts and please ... red on black is horrible and painful for eyes! Too big contrast ! You should add red and black colors only on small portions (just like designing home interior)

AsheSkyler

I don't think the background is a complete loss... An solid color overlay at 50-75% opacity onto the images to tone them down might do the trick.

diseñowebqro

Thank you for your feedback

I like it. Especially the logo. I don't really like the bright background. It's very distracting. I would just try different solid colors or gradients until you find one that fits well.

Hi Benjamin

Thanks for taking the time to look at your site and giving your feedback, it was really helpful and I appreciate those comments, I have made some adjustments and changes if you get a chance to look again I´ll be happy to hear your comments.

diseño web Querétaro

Take care

Tania

diseñowebqro

Feedback reply

The background is painful on the eyes. I know web designers don't get to say this much, but your logo is too small. It looks out of place. The overall layout is pretty good, if not a bit template-looking. The red on gray is hard to look at.

From a code standpoint, it's not bad. You've got a bit of a divitis problem in there, but all-in-all, the code is pretty solid.

Most important take-aways: background and contrast.

Hi Ronald

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at the site and for your comments, it helped to get some independent feedback, I have made some adjustments, it has really helped the look of the site, if you get a chance take a look and I´ll be happy to hear your thoughts.

diseño web Querétaro

Take care
Tania

diseñowebqro

Feedback reply

not bad, just get rid of those background image which distracts and please ... red on black is horrible and painful for eyes! Too big contrast ! You should add red and black colors only on small portions (just like designing home interior)

Hi Zoran

Thanks for your comments and taking the time to look at the site, it helped me make some changes, I think it looks much better now, if you get a chance I´ll be glad to hear your comments on the changes.

diseño web Querétaro

Take care
Tania

diseñowebqro

Feedback comments

I don't think the background is a complete loss... An solid color overlay at 50-75% opacity onto the images to tone them down might do the trick.

Hi Ashe

When you posted your comment I was just toning down the backgrounds as you suggested so that made me smile when I read your comment, thanks a lot for taking the time to look at the site and to post your feedback, it really helped, thanks again.

diseño web Querétaro

Take care
Tania

diseñowebqro

Comment feedback

I have visit your blog and beautiful background with nice design. Also, your navigation is very fast loading.

Hi Design Top

Thanks for your comments and taking the time to have a look at our site, really appreciate that, we have made some adjustments to the site and if you get a chance to have a look sometime we will be happy to hear your comments.

diseño web Querétaro

Take care
Tania