New Layout

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by Geodun1, Dec 2, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. Geodun1

Geodun1 New Member

Looking for comments and ideas on a layout I'm working on for my site. Any suggestions are welcomed!

[​IMG]

2. TsiD

TsiD New Member

hmm.. for the buttons i would love yellow/golden color highlights when hovering over.

For the content i'd use those golden bg blocks separated by black backgound.. maybe a nice border for them too..

3. Geodun1

Geodun1 New Member

I'll mess around a bit with it and post a V2.

Thanks :) GFX Design was my primary job on a web design team a year or two ago, and I've had experience adminning/moderating 3-4 major gfx forums. Hoping to make my stamp on the web design community now.

4. AprilMaybe

AprilMaybe New Member

Could always "turn off" the lights on one of the buildings to make it stand out like your tag line states. Probably silly but just a thought.

5. adx

adx New Member

Wouldn't mind a working version :) looks great

6. Geodun1

Geodun1 New Member

It's only in the gfx stage, but I'm working towards a fully coded html/css/php version. Trying to sort out some content area ideas. I'll post it up when it's ready :)

7. mooseknuckle

mooseknuckle New Member

I like it.

the menu buttons gotta go tho. idk how i would do them to match, but i would def do them differently.

8. marktaylor

marktaylor New Member

I think 1st change your menu font color and header font text color.Because looking same to background color and text color both are match.

9. flipboy

flipboy New Member

I would make the menu less transparent

10. Constant-Amber

Constant-Amber New Member

Looks good. Have you put it up yet or do you have another preview on what you've done so far.

11. Jamez

Jamez New Member

The buttons, I really hate. They drive me crazy, but the rest is great.

*thumbs up*