New homepage, what do you think?

sysgenmedia

Homepage looks great! :)

Consistent use of colors / branding and a clean, uncluttered layout.

My only concern is that the Social Media section appears below the fold so to speak for a lot of resolutions. (See http://browsersize.googlelabs.com/ - a great tool.) In fact, less than 50% of viewers would see your products also.

So if it's important for that these features be noticed, you may want to consider shrinking the top rotating image or moving something into the sidebar.

Also, and I imagine you've considered this, it's sometimes a bit "dangerous" to have scrolling text from Twitter. There's some amusing examples of this going awry in the recent past. It seems like you're only receiving updates of people you're following, but there's always a chance of interesting things happening when you have unmoderated content on your page from outside sources. :)

All that said, looks great!

Best,
Nathan

Paultbk

It's bright and fresh looking...great job in my eyes. My only concern would be the rather small navigation. Might want to up the font size and lin height a little

Claes Nilsson

As I just replied in another page review I think that the scrolling images doesn't show long enough.
Also the dropdown menu doesn't show correctly in firefox. The dropdowns isn't synced with the rest.
The bottom of the page doesn't go very well with the other parts of the page. I think that the blog could deserve a spot in the navigation bar and the twitter should be removed. There's plenty of margins in your style, but it still gets clustered with contact info, cool youtube video, additional links in the bottom of the content container. And new info in the footer?

I know that much of these replies aren't directly on the PS parts of the design, but more on the content/design relationship and how a customer would view the page.

All in all I feel that your design is ruined by a need to show too much info on one page, and all this was just from the front page.

I just went through your navigation - you have two contact pages, your blog has a link there and is on the frontpage.

best regards.