New Gaming & Social Network Site

pagcyberworld

Hi all

www.pagcyberworld.net

I am looking for some design and function criticism concerning my NEW website which I am still developing. I am using a CMS called Joomla but have been coding some of the designs myself. The site is designed to allow users to play games and create a profile in which they can make friends, chat with people and have fun at the same time.

Other features to come are, chatroom (written by me), hot or not featue, dating section, cash games, real money account section, and competition section (playing for prizes)

Any feedback on this site would be very appreciated.

Thank You

Gregg Woodhall
www.pagcyberworld.net

hawk12online

Looks quite good - just a few minor things; (1) it looks a little blank to the right of the main logo header - can you not put something there? Site stats or something? and (2) the colour scheme. Generally, as far as "fun" sites go - colour schemes are generally bright as opposed to your grey theme - although I suppose thats your individual choice. And finally (3) your log-in bar looks a little out of place, I think it would look better if it was inside the sidebar to the right of the page - just my opinion. That way it would close up the gap between the main Nav bar and the main content block.

Other than that, site looks quite good - nice content too. :)

walkingbird

The logo needs a little work it doesn't seem like a gaming web site logo it is to serious. The space beside it looks to blank you need to put something there. also try adding some color into the typography and logo to punch up the design.