new custom motorcycle website design

hariara

Looks different if you use larger monitor settings such as 1280x800 pix and above (which is standard for 15" monitor). Will be better if you can limit the layout (content) to maximum 1000 pixels wide or whatever you set it up for the first place.

helloworld

Looks different if you use larger monitor settings such as 1280x800 pix and above (which is standard for 15" monitor). Will be better if you can limit the layout (content) to maximum 1000 pixels wide or whatever you set it up for the first place.

this was the idea from the beginning.. i tested for all standard resolutions from 1024x768 and up. im currently running dual 23" lgs at 1920x1080ea.

please run your browser in 'windowed' mode and resize it manually to see the efforts ive made to keep the design intact and scaling smoothly. The only issue that I can see from this build is if the client adds a lot of content for a page, as scrollbars would ugly it.. but we'd discussed keeping the content pretty short beforehand to keep focus on the imagery.

Naw I get it.. well done with the full screen.. the only issue I saw was at a smaller screen size, the menu overlaps the logo so if you haven't, might want to throw a media query or two in there to help with that. I'm really interested in seeing it completed.

helloworld

che, thats just because i haven't built those pages.. yet. lol
thanks for the reply.. you're hired for qa when its ready!