New Client Site - Magician

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
http://www.pjweber.us
Have a go at it. 2 things I know already:

- The header needs...something
- There's a blank area in the footer - Waiting on the client for that

The client wanted me to launch anyway even with those 2 issues.
Also, waiting on a new photo from the client.

d a v e

i like the copy font, until i start to read, then i find it a bit too thin to comfortably read it - maybe a touch more line height might help?

book now (call to action) is hidden down there in the footer - move it into the header or aty least higher up the page/right column top of/above the main photo

the colours are quite bright but work well and are memorable and different

favicon

contact usually goes on the right of the menu - as the call to action after reading the info - is there a particular reason you've put parties after that?

small point but i think the word "laughter" could work better here (parties page)
"Imagine a stress-free celebration where your child’s guests arrive and enjoy a hilarious, laugh-packed show full of amazing magic... "

move calendar to the right column and make the important dates with a coloured background sqaure so it stands out

i like it though, good job

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the input. I have made a few changes.
I saw what you mean about the body copy font. I changed it to bold, and it seems to work better. Working the favicon (funny, I always forget that, and you always harp on it :D ). Moved the Contact to the end because I honestly didn't think about the order until you mentioned it.