New Boy Here

Cliff

Hi people,
I am just finishing a diploma in web design and am looking at working from home part time designing web pages. I am trying to think of a good name for myself any ideas would be much appreciated please.
:eek: :rolleyes:

Also I was wondering about where people get the web space from to do peoples sites. Do you just buy some space and then pass on the cost to your customer? I'm a little confused by this.

Any help or advice people can give would be much appreciated.

Many thanks everyone

Artoonie

youreontheweb.net
youreontheweb.org
siteforyou.org
asiteforyou.net
asiteforyou.org

hope some of those help.

I am not in the web design business, but I would assume that you would adjust your pay according to the costs of the site. If you are only getting paid about $100, then you would charge for the domain/hosting, but if you're getting paid $1000, give it to them free.

Also, I have a few questions for you. Where did you get your diploma? College/university or online? What was the course called and where did you take it? Thanks if you could let me know =D
(I couldn't find courses on web design and now that I know they exist, I'm hoping to take them. thanks!)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
There are plenty of reseller hosting accounts available online that allow you to host your own website as well as the sites of your clients for the one low monthly fee. You can then charge your customer whatever you feel is appropriate.