Need website design quickly.

infintyexchange

We're looking for a talented web designer who is hungry for lots of work. We are looking for a freelancer who is capable of working fast but effectively. Qualified applicants must be talented and have a portfolio; additionally qualified applicants must be affordable. If you meet the above requirements we would like the opportunity to review your portfolio and discuss future endeavors. Again we're looking for professionally minded web designers who are talented,fast, and good at what they do. Please respond with your portfolio, your qualifications, and hours available/schedule limitations.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
See when you post a message for someone to design a site for you and be cheap, and quick, and good.

you get this.

I will publish this information on my social networking group.I think you must update this on face book so some needy person can get this.

and this
professionally minded web designers
define "affordable" to you?

chrishirst

Staff member
Although it is possible that the TS is a little confused between what is a forum post, a press release or a classified ad.

CTwebdesign

Hi

We are a new web design company and we offer few packages. the starting price is just $399.

If you need any help just contact us. our website: http://creative-webdesigner.com

We will be E-mailing to "webdesignforum.com" sales manager to put my paid advertisement on this website.

Hope you can see my ads on this website.

Thank you
have a nice day