Need web designer Oppinion !

kbardot

I look for their customer service (24/7). Their average up time (99.9%). I also want a host that provides a ftp client, so I do not have to call them to make changes to my clients' websites.

I like GoDaddy. I use them for all of my clients and they are very good, reliable, and relatively inexpensive, but do not pay full price because they always have discounts. If you build websites with Joomla they are the best because you can download Joomla in about five minutes as an application.

If you are looking to partner with a host make sure they are reliable because this will reflect on you if a client's website goes down.

Mander

I use Made2Own to host my sites

I did some research and they were the best to go with as far as customer support and uptime which is definitely the two key factors you should look for in a company.

I was hosting with bluehost for awhile but had alot of issues with them, including not being able to get a response when my site would go down, as a designer you really count on uptime for business and professionalism as far as how it reflects on you when someones site is down they come to you wondering whats going on themselves.