Need Some Important Feedback

navieko

Hi,

I've created this little website using webstarts, an online web design software. I'm not much of a web designer but I have done a few small things here and there, learning as I go.

The problem I'm experiencing is on my computer and browsers (FF & IE) the site looks good in terms of alignment/formatting... but on a friend's mac book the alignment, especially of the videos, are out of place... a little too far out of place to be able to tweak to acceptable levels on all platforms.

First of all I want to confirm that others are experiencing the same problem on their systems and gauge how big a problem it actually is (so please include your OS & browser), and then depending on the results -- get some feedback on how I might address the issues.

You'll be able to see if your experiencing the problems just by initially loading the site and looking at the alignment of the videos on the home page, and then navigating to the more info link on the product panel and having a little browse through there.

The URL is http://www.teamsynaura.com -- all help is much appreciated!

mezangath

Personally, the color combination does not fall well with my eyes and the overall format of the page feels underdeveloped.

Making all the text italic just makes it harder to read.

The links would need some CSS on them, now they just look dull and boring.

Structuring the site in collums is great, but do you really need to have it all centered?

The logo is nice, however the combination of pastel(?) to the right and a real picture to the left of it seems like a bad match and doesn't blend very well together.

Hope it helps :)

Web1

Like the deep purple, the lime green is a bit harsh to me. Use only one font type in those three columns, choose one of the two you have. Also I would remove the italic you have applied if you go with the top font. The bottom sections of the three columns would look better rounded in the same way as the top. All just my opinion, but thats my thoughts :)

Viewed in Google Chrome on Vista and vids are fine in placement.