Need help with ads

anitacro

I have this web for friend, im from Croatia and when i go on site and click on left ads by google my site broke :/ i try to change everything, all from europe who click it just broke, what is problem? is someone have some modul or script? Can u try it, if someone is from USA? Thank you.

Last edited:

smoovo

Here in the US it's working great for me. Maybe you should change the settings in your Google AdSense panel. Your website code shouldn't be the cause, try maybe to setup new AdSense ad box.

I don't know exactly if AdSense needs you to point which country you are browsing from, so i don't think it's bad AdSense settings too.

anitacro

khm dont know, my friend same problem get, i contact google and nothing :S if someone else have some advices plese PM me.

smoovo

Can you please post the URL links that Google AdSense inserts in your box? We can know better if we'll know what websites are advertised at your area.

smoovo

You have the Google Ads box in your website, and this box full with advertisement of other websites. Just write down 3 of them (only the page addresses) to see the picture from your side.

The best thing to do is to get contact with Google and ask them for solution. Here is the link. Click on it and click on "post a question" in the left menu.

- Enjoy.