Need Help with a new project!

Raging

Hello dear forum members. I'd like to start new web project and I got few questions to experienced users like you. I want know what kind of programmers I need to hire, what would be an average price of project like this and etc. So it will include:

Ability for each user to have account with cash, linked to his profile. Ability to deposit( credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets) and withdraw cash.

Social network with ability to view users profiles, photos, send messages, play java games between each other.

A lot of Java games which have to be constructed from zero or modified from existing. (simple games for example chess, billiard, ice hockey etc)
So, I'm waiting for your replies, thank you!

Frank

You're asking an international audience with very varying prices. A web developing company from India will probably do it for much less money that one from the US. The question is: do you want to be able to speak to the people vis-a-vis, or do trust them enough to do the business entirely over the internet? I would strongly advise you the first, in this case.

Another things is that web developers need much, much more information than you've given so far, to even think about giving a quote. A third thing is: did you check your local laws for the need to have a banking license because you're going to keep money for people?

Once you have that covered, I would advise you to make drawings of the website you want to have made, and a detailed list of all the options you want, grouped by type. With that, approach companies in your area. And prepare for a total price of tens of thousands of dollars, assuming you're living in the US. Possibly even higher. Payment systems and games development from zero cost a lot of money.

Last edited: