Need help and direction

ParkerFly

I've got a website I built myself, straight HTML. My skills are limited to HTML so I'm pretty well out of luck when it comes to getting anything fancy. I'm not looking for anything crazy, just maybe HTML + CSS. I see all these great templates out there but A.) am too dumb to figure out how to customize them and B.) am not sure they could be customized enough to fit what I'm after.
I don't have any experience with any software that helps with design, does anyone have a recommendation for me?
Or if anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks everybody,

Justin

bleuken

try to undergo basic HTML and CSS training via online tutorials (just-google-it) then you can use some nice tools such as Web Expression of Microsoft or Adobe Dreamweaver, they are great tools for developing sites.

Now, if you want to make a simple personal site with your latest news about your life, try CMS (content management system) like Wordpress, it even does not require any HTML skills to utilize it, of course you need to know at least how to upload and its an advantage if you understand some HTML stuff. :)