Need advice?

jadawgis732

Hi, I posted here a few months ago, to get some info on what was wrong with my dad's site.
http://www.webdesignforum.com/7628-wondering-what-language.html
Now he's given me the go ahead I'm attempting to do a redesign, and I've learned some stuff, but learning as I go. I am using dreamweaver. So, I have opted for a horizontal nav bar using CSS, and this is what it looks like:
Untitled-4.jpg

What is wrong with my design? I know if I were to go horizontal, the square logo makes my life difficult, What would you guys do, and if you think I can make horizontal work what line of code do I need so that I can put a container to the right of the logo. (I was thinking logo top left followed by the nav bar.) It's not a lot of content on the site, but there may be too many nav choices for a site of this type.

bret

Hi, I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you want feedback on the design of your navbar? Can you repost higher quality images?

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Personally I think horizontal navigation bars are more user-friendly. I might try having the logo above the nav bar though? This creates a natural level of hierarchy.