need a webhosting company

techie

Good evering ,ill get to the point me and my partners started up a web design company around a year ago . We offer a very large range of sites of which myself and a team of 9 other designers make and also offer an update service.We currently have 62 customers which i consider to be a respectable amount cosidering the short time we have been extablished. We used to offer web hosting , domains , emails etc but as from the 2 of june we can no longer offer these services .
Basically what we are looking for is a webhosting company who can offer us all this and work closely with us , ofcourse all of our existing 62 customers and the new ones we will make will be hosting with you.
Ofcourse this is a subject which needs to be discussed in much further detail.
I will not leave no contact information unless there is a reply interested in this.
I realise this must look rather ameturish posting in a forum , it is advertised in local newspapers also in the relavant business papers , magazines. I have posted in here because of a refferal.

Thanks Steve

StephanieCordray

First I'd ask if you really want to give up control of setting up the sites at your convenience rather than the hosting company's. There is always the option of using a reseller account with a good reliable hosting company.

Whether you might be interested in a reseller or not, I'll tentatively raise my hand to help you with good hosting for your clients... If you'd like to PM me, that is. I won't clutter up the forum with service details and haven't yet put a post in Offers about our services... figure people never read those anyway.

StephanieCordray

kiko_friendly said:
www.easyspace.com

It's hard to contact them though, when my site was down I had to threaten to leave them to get a reply, other than that they are good.

If you have to threaten to leave to get a response from them, they aren't any good at all... sorry. Don't make excuses for poor service. You should receive the service you pay for. If they can't deliver decent customer service, they don't deserve to be in business.