Need a code/script for invisible ads

hello

Hello,

I plan to put some ads on my website, those ads are not showing until visitors leave my site. That way I will have ad free webpage.

I thought to detect the mouse movement and when it move toward the back or the x button, to activate ads. Or put activate spot on the top part of my page, when mouse over ads will show.

I don't have a clue about code/script, can you help me make one so that I can simply add my ads and make it work.

Appreciate, be glad to pay you $20 or whatever is fair for it.

Sincerely,

Lin

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi lin,

i am very sorry, but i am not sure what you mean. are you attempting to hide or block the ads on a free hosting service? if so, you'd be better off just spending the 5-10 bucks on decent hosting, but i may have misunderstood you entirely.

hello

Hi Zkiller

I want to display adsense ads only when visitors leave my site - they move mouse toward the back button or the x button, on the way activate those ads, otherwise, no ads are showing.

Sorry about my poor English.

Is this easy to do? Thanks for any help!

Lin

DLPerry

It sounds like you want a pop-under - or something similar.
I'm not 100% certain by any means, but I'm concerned that using Google Adsense as a pop-under (or pop-up) would be against Adsense TOS.

Anyone know for sure? (I don't do much with adsense)

StephanieCordray

I don't think adwords/adsense does pop ups or unders. I'm fairly sure it's against their TOS as well. I haven't done them in ages. ian will know.