Namecheap Hosting Service-Worth Going For?

mogulia

Banned
I'd like to hear your ideas of domain name registrars who start to deliver hosting services as well.
It's been more than a year since when Namecheap.com launched their hosting services, has anyone here been using their services?
It looks like the line between domainers and hosts is gradually vanishing...

ian

Administrator
Staff member
namecheap have been around for a while, and I believe they ran a web hosting service under a different brand at one point, not 100% sure on that.
In any case, I dont think you could go wrong using them, they have a good reputation.

ironmaiden

See, personally don't go for hosting services of godaddy or namecheap, they are famous as domain registrar.
I'll suggest you to used specialized host providers like hostgator, hostmonster, powweb etc..

Q_d

Banned
Godaddy has bad experience. I have heard lots of negative feedbacks on their web hosting services. Namecheap.com one of the doamin name registrars which seems offer great web hosting service as well. I think that you need go ahead - namecheap.com - good choice.

dbbrock1

I dont recommend going to the same company for your domain name and web hosting. Its like putting all your eggs in one basket. Also, domain registers arent specialized just to web hosting so they might not be as good as a specialized service