My website/Portfolio

BradT81

I do like it but I really think you need some background images where your services are listed. Honestly I was waiting for the page to finish loading but it was finished.

Jacob

It grows on me the more I look at it. Nonetheless, I will give you some critique:
I was kind of hoping the menu ("home" etc.) would light up to the colours on the outside.
You should remove the black line from the top, and maybe put it on the bottom of the menu. You could also make the header completely black, as it needs to be differentiated from the content.
Grammatical error: "a experienced" -> "an experienced"
The hill thing adds a lot of colour, which you should keep. But you should make it smaller, and put your small bio next to it.

Private-I

very good webdesign. In your portfolio page make the images of the sites smaller and have some text next to them with a short description of the website.

bcee

I like the logo and that info graphic is pretty unique. Well done.

I would ditch the justification of the bottom paragraphs and let the text flow naturally.

jnspire

I Love It!

You have a gorgeous and sleek design which both draws my attention and lures me forward... The only thing which I would suggest would be more user interaction. For instance, Maybe a splash of flash, java script, or an animation.

Not much... maybe even just some very simple rollovers.

Other wise I would say Grade A! :)

Thanks for sharing!

d a v e

agree with elft aligned text. and how about some more generous leading? please.

use hard edged horizontal lines in your top image

anna

I really like it as well. The only suggestion I have is to create some kind of rollover/color change effect on the menu so it changes a bit when people hover over it.

Nice job, though, I think it's great!