My Website Design.

elseyjames

I have no clue if this is in in the correct forum but..
Recently designed and published a new website I produced myself from scratch, I was looking for some feedback, posting feedback in my Testimonials page rather than replying here. As it's far easier for me plus viewers get to see what everyone else thinks. although I will check back here once in a while.

The website is for my design work and also a DJ website for me, as I also do that.

Website URL :: ElseyCreate - Graphic Designer & DJ [EC Designs]

I work freelance under the name "EC Designs" and the logo displayed on the website front (top right) is purely to let people recognise that logo with me, it's not the 'main' logo for my site. I am 18 years old and am passionate about design, studying at degree at university in northampton, UK.

Thanks in advance.
Elsey

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks nice, but the content area is not very functional as it is rather small and you have to scroll to see everything.

stuluk28

I agree, although I really like your use of space for the main nav buttons. The font is nice but because of the anti-aliasing some of the letters blend together (testimonials), you could either change the tracking or find a similar styled pixel font and update!

Maybe the headphones should go behind the 'contact' button though, even if you change it's transparency so you can still see them subtly?