my star trek roleplay...

02sharpd

Hello,

I have been interested in roleplaying online for many years now...and i now have my own star trek roleplay group. And I have a website with all the info on (just need to wait for somewhere to host it) but i need a way to actually do the roleplay... so my questions is... does anyone have a script or something that is like a comments script in the sense someone types a post and submits it and it adds it in line with the other posts?

thanks...if you want any more clarification just ask...i'm not very good at explaining things)

Thanks
02sharpd

p.s. please don't take the mick...this is what i enjoy doing in my spare time.

02sharpd

Well if you imagine a comments script, you write your comment in a box and then it comes up below everyone elses. well i was thinking similar to that but there post createsa new page and automatically adds a link to the post before to direct to the next...like index.php?page=mission1&post1 would be the first post and then if someone added a post it would be index.php?page=mission1&post2 and index.php?page=mission1&post1 would have a link (an arrow or something) to go to the next.like constructing a book with page turning buttons :S sorry if you don't get it...again :p I use MSN if you have it i could add you and then we could chat about it there.

Thanks
02sharpd