my site

Mug

Google can sometimes find it difficult to crawl flash sites. A couple of ways you can help the spiders crawl your site is by making sure the text is flash text and that you pull in the text by xml (google can scan xml pretty well). Additionally you might find it useful to use something like:

http://code.google.com/p/gaforflash/

This will then allow you to track clicks within the flash site and not just the number of visitors that come to the home page. Your design is pretty nice and the introduction movie is spot on.

haimk63

Nice idea, nice site

The blue design that appears at the start (is it a Windows logo?) is unclear. Since it only appears for a very short time, I could not tell what it is or why it's there.

The fonts are too small!

Just a few ideas.

reverseengineer

I like the site! I would suggest finder a slightly lighter shade of black for the background. Maybe its just me but it strains my eyes a little bit. If you went just a little lighter (not too much) it would still "look" black.

rickidoo

1. Some funky stuff going on in Firefox 4 RC:

funky.gif

2. Minor point - top level menu item has a non-clickable area between each icon the the graphic text below it. Darn if I didn't try to click there several times!

Mlguniverse

layout seems to be a little to dark i would maybe use a dark grey or make the background in photoshop and use a grey gradient to make it look more natural and not just plain black which you have now. I would also change the font-size to a little smaller font and change the font color to something other than what you have

zaricpp

I like it

I like it, but from my browser (Firefox) the text looks a little bit too small. You don't have to change it, just an opinion :)

krymson

1. Some funky stuff going on in Firefox 4 RC:

funky.gif

2. Minor point - top level menu item has a non-clickable area between each icon the the graphic text below it. Darn if I didn't try to click there several times!

Yeah im getting this same thing. Not cool. Should try and get that fixed ASAP.