My New Website

CT-Matt

It is highly looked down upon to put keywords by themselves in the middle of your web page, especially in large green font. I know you are trying to get traffic with them, but it is just as easy to get traffic by incorporating your keywords into the body of the page as it is to put them alone at the top.

The layout is simple and clean, although the navigation is a little overwhelming at times (see if you can narrow down the choices a little, your visitors will love you for it).

My biggest advice is to re-work your approach in the body of the homepage - You have about 5 headings one after another, all formatted in big bold letters. This leaves no room for anything to stand out; when I visit your site, I can't understand what its focus is because everything seems to have the same emphasis.

In short, the design is fine but the content needs quite a bit of tuning.

pingeyeg

Looks kind of outdated. I don't really like the background either. You need to spice it up a bit with some good color and creativity.

adamblan

"A page with a bunch of square pictures and fonts of different sizes and colors telling about yourself or your business. WOW! We thought that was something!"