My new website

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definately smack wrist!, you should know better!

With your mobile version, make your ph number clickable.

webstudent123

not bad, but...

your main call to action, asks for domain, what if the client already has a site? doesnt do much good for those after a redesign..

Also, the home page needs some Pizazz, something inspiring to impress the visitors.. I know my personal site is also lacking this, but that's why it is undergoing a re-design.

I would consider a slider where your main call to action is on the homepage.. you could still run that, but not as the focal point. You've got some great sites in your portfolio.. dont make potential clients have to go find that info, utilize it a bit more on the homepage-

I do like the overall color scheme though, easy on the eyes.

leroy30

Yeah yeah.. I know! I removed it to mess around with HTML5 and never put it back. But all fixed now!

And Phreaddee - good point RE making the number clickable on the mobile version!

By the way what do you think of the menu in the mobile version? It seems to take up a lot of space I'm wondering if I can find a better way to do it. Any suggestions?

bcee

Looking good. I like the clean, simple layout.

What is that thumbnail to the left of the search box for?

leroy30

Cheers :)

The thumbnail is a 100% new zealand icon.. if you are a web-savy New Zealander you'd recognise it, even though it is small.

Walter Warner

I enjoy your site a lot. I really liked the portfolio and how you took some time to point out some of the features your websites have. I am digging your color scheme as well.

DHDdirect

Nice Leroy

I don't think the menu is too bad on the mobile version but if you want to save some space you can push up your header to eliminate the white space above it and also shave off some padding in the menu links.

One thing I would do is clear the default URL in the input field on focus for the desktop version.