My New Site

zaricpp

It's ok

I like the content and images, it is just all over the place.

Remove the ads! If you are trying to sell someone something that you make, why place ads that try and lead them away from your site? It makes it look to busy. I would put a navigation bar either along the top or on the side as a list/menu, not a jumble of flash buttons. They don't match the color scheme and are distracting.

Try dividing up the site into chunks, as one huge section it seems to overwhelming.

Also, what does the backdrop of a building have to do with your site? And since you work with wood, try using browns and other wood-related colors.

Overall, the content is good and the design is a good start.

omglookitsagoat

Your navigation buttons should match and they would be lined up neatly in a row somewhere easy to find. They're too scattered right now. Also, the image in your banner has nothing to do with clocks and doesn't match very well.

d a v e

as has been mentioned - it's very disorganised - both visually and strucutrually.

my favourite part is the comic sans site name next to the high-powered business/office block image :)

but seriously - have a look at your worpdpress blog - see how clean and easy that default template is to navigate and look at? that's how your site should look (i don't mean the exact same look but i mean everything in its place and a hierchy of information)

i would suggest:
1. change the header/logo - never use comic sans unless you're making a comic. and use images that are appropriate to the feel of your business

2. make your images a consistent size (e.g. 320px wide) and ensure that clocks are level and not nearly level

3. put your navigation in one place at the top above or below the header

4. choose a nicer font for your main copy - georgia would look nice '

5. write in short paragraphs - not one chunk of text

6. move all the adverts into a didebar or the footer

7. by all means link to your facebook site - but leave it at that and don't include the facebook content on your site if you want people to visit your facebook page

8 put a simple border around your images

9. use maybe 3 images of your best/most representative clocks (say one uber clock, one midrange, and one simple one) and then place all the others in a gallery page

10. choose a colour scheme and stick to it

11. take images against a white/black background (unless the background is important to the clock - but i don't think the dryer/washer on page 2 is :)

12. "also make Birdhouses, Lamps, Jewelry boxes and just about anything you see in the catalog. " why hide this away on the bottom of the second page? put it as a bulleted list on the firs tpage above the introduction

13. do you really need all those ads? if you must have them they need separating from the main content

14. i would think about using a basic wordpress theme (and integrate it with your blog) then change the header and basic colours to make it your own.

i'll try and knock together quick layout for you to illustrate how this could look ;)

krymson

Its not hard but you have to be able to make it look right in all browsers... not just IE, because what i see is jumbled up mess which leads me to believe that you are testing solely in IE. I would recommend you download Firefox and Chrome to test in as well.

notarypublic

Don't tell customers that you're not willing to sell them something, especially not as the first thing they read when they visit your site. It makes you come across as being very difficult to work with.

Begging/commanding people to like your page on facebook on a daily basis will not make you any friends, either.