My new Site http://www.ianmckie.com

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice design, simple and clean. The blue is maybe just a little bright, but other than that, it's great.

zaricpp

Good

I like it very much. Very simplistic, but full of content and modern-looking. Good work! On your portfolio page, for the GameShed caption, you put amd instead of and. ;)

krymson

Looks good, If it's just you though no one else, change about us to about me and put more content in that section 1 or 2 sentences is not enough... SELL YOURSELF MAN!!!!!

ianmckie

Thank you

Hey guys i really appreciate all the feedback im over the moon now :) ya it is just me. Someone said to me it would look better if you said we instead of you but as the days go on the idea get worse and worse. So im going to change it back to just me. I'm not really good at talking myself up so i cant think of much to say ha ha

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi I like the code snippet idea on the web portfolio, but I would have chosen a different snippet. that chunk you've got is not good at showing your code. its not.

I know thats very pedantic, but people notice these things.

like an anchor with no content.
a table that does not complete, with blank cells only containing  
a header div with nothing in it,
a script that does nothing and it repeats itself.
but I guess the biggest issue with it is <body> does not exist after the header.

just putting it out there.

cobraart

i would try to add a hint of a texture to the gray div. maybe a gradient. everything looks great...i just think a simple texture would help break up the gray....nice work

ianmckie

Thank you

Hey guys once again thank you i have added the changes now. I just wanna let you know that that code was from a project i did in college a few years ago its nothing like i code now ha ha