my new flash website home page test run!

twistedted

This is my new flash home page test so none of the buttons work yet! I was just getting a idea of the layout and load times. I will post when I update it. Let me know what you think or if you can think of anything to add!
Thank you!

www.tcfusion.com

pingeyeg

It's a pretty cool looking site, but I don't know how you are going to do well in the search engines without any static text.

twistedted

It's a pretty cool looking site, but I don't know how you are going to do well in the search engines without any static text.

Simple really this is a SWF. I do not attend on having this page picked up by the Search engines! I will have landing pages that lead into this page that will have all the static text and all my html in it. Its a very simple and affective way to seo flash websites. This way I dont have to make a hybrid flash html site that does not give the user the full flash experience.

adx

This is my new flash home page test so none of the buttons work yet! I was just getting a idea of the layout and load times.

I'm surprised to say that the load time was excellent! I thought it would take forever but it loaded before I was able to think about what was going on, which is a good thing. ;)

The whole bubble thing was really confusing and seemed pretty unnecessary. I suppose you'll be adding more text to the page as you complete it, so I'll comment on that when and if you get there. I'm not a particular fan of flash sites so I don't really know what's going on but I'm always unable to scroll or hit other browser shortcuts while browsing a flash site, which probably isn't the best thing. Is there any way to avoid this?

twistedted

I'm surprised to say that the load time was excellent! I thought it would take forever but it loaded before I was able to think about what was going on, which is a good thing. ;)

The whole bubble thing was really confusing and seemed pretty unnecessary. I suppose you'll be adding more text to the page as you complete it, so I'll comment on that when and if you get there. I'm not a particular fan of flash sites so I don't really know what's going on but I'm always unable to scroll or hit other browser shortcuts while browsing a flash site, which probably isn't the best thing. Is there any way to avoid this?

Thanks for the comment,
This is just the tip of the ice burg of the website the rest is very rich in info and text. The bubbles are unnecessary just couldent really think of anything else to use for the scrolling effect. As for the browser issues like hitting the back button or scrolling theres not really a way to fix that. I guess I could have it eliminate the browser buttons so people dont accidentally hit the back button. Also thanks for noticing the load time. I figured out a new way to compress my swf. files and still retain the quality. Its my little secret lol. Also notice when you shrink your browser window that the page will always stay full screen! Its a little code I scripted that took me forever to figure out lol. I always hated the fact when you shrink a window that the page never stayed centered. Well Ill post some more tonight if I get a chance I almost got the about us page done. I know you guys will like it!

dougfromeagan

Dont mean to take your thread over

I joined this so I could see some really quality work. I am having a site put together and I will need someone I can trust to work on it after the company hands it off to me.

I am looking for some one who is familiar with Security Now. Someone that takes security very seriously. You should know:

PHP, SQL, HTML, DHTML, PEARL, JAVA, JAVA SCRIPT etc..

I need someone that wont complain about having to "code" original stuff.
I need someone that rocks. someone that could invent his/her own language like the guy that invented PHP.

Any takers

dougfromeagan at gee mail :D

adx

I figured out a new way to compress my swf. files and still retain the quality. Its my little secret lol. Also notice when you shrink your browser window that the page will always stay full screen!

I saw that! It was most impressive. And I was wondering how you got the page to load so quickly. Nice job on that. Hope to see the completed version soon. ;)

twistedted

I joined this so I could see some really quality work. I am having a site put together and I will need someone I can trust to work on it after the company hands it off to me.

I am looking for some one who is familiar with Security Now. Someone that takes security very seriously. You should know:

PHP, SQL, HTML, DHTML, PEARL, JAVA, JAVA SCRIPT etc..

I need someone that wont complain about having to "code" original stuff.
I need someone that rocks. someone that could invent his/her own language like the guy that invented PHP.

Any takers

dougfromeagan at gee mail :D

So your looking for someone to code a whole new language? Hope your ready to pay out the ass! I met the guy who invented Java and hes pretty damn rich! So freaken rich in fact that he just bought him self a $50million dollar boat! So I guess the question is why in the hell would someone make a whole new language for you! Besides the fact that if making a new language none of the browsers would prob. be able to decode it so no one would be able to few it! Think before posting spam on my thread you incompetent ASS!!!!!

dougfromeagan

So your looking for someone to code a whole new language? Hope your ready to pay out the ass! I met the guy who invented Java and hes pretty damn rich! So freaken rich in fact that he just bought him self a $50million dollar boat! So I guess the question is why in the hell would someone make a whole new language for you! Besides the fact that if making a new language none of the browsers would prob. be able to decode it so no one would be able to few it! Think before posting spam on my thread you incompetent ASS!!!!!

Well, I am looking for someone who "could" invent a language. Could means has the ability to, so anyway thanks for your pleasant response. :p