My font is furry!!! ARGGGHHH!

kiko_friendly

Okay, so normally I can find a way around this kind of problem but today....I want a transparent background.

Basically, on my site, I have some CSS for headings. It's got white furry bits around it!!! Can anyone help me remove them????

Here is the site to see what I mean (works perfectly in Firefox, it's Internet Explorer that is giving me problems for once).

www.the-rise.co.uk/mandy.html

Kiwiberry

I'm not sure I see the problem either (firefox and IE), but a couple of the frames where errored out for me.

kiko_friendly

Yeah there are errors, it's under construction. Where it says "Jukebox" in size 18 Georgie font, it's got white bits around it (IE only) and IDK why it's there or how to get rid of it.

SiteExpress

Format the page jukebox.htm with a black or dark background. It is the white background that is coming through your text for some reason. I tried it with a black background, and it looked fine.

kiko_friendly

Okay well it didn't work. Well while I was at school, I looked on my site on IE and there was no furryness...maybe it's just my screen. I hope it is...

SiteExpress

I still see it using IE.

I saved that pages and set the backgrounds to black, and it worked for me then.

Strange that it does not show up on Mozilla.

SiteExpress

It was the white background on your frames page named jukebox.htm that was giving you problems. For some reason, it was having wierd effects on the word JukeBox, and was showing up around the edges of the word.

kiko_friendly

Well, I've changed it now because that was annoying me. Hey! Guess what? I've decided that the layout it disgusting anyway! LOL I am ashamed of it *cowers in corner hiding face*

StephanieCordray

Blurry or furry? The bright red font against the gray backgrounds makes it look a little blurry but not so bad that it's really noticable... I just have old eyes.

kiko_friendly

Nah, I know what you mean by what you said, I agree but it was a lot worse before I changed it. I might make the font colour lighter.

StephanieCordray

did you go look at that post in the requests section? you were saying you need some things in your portfolio... not a lot of work from what i can tell but would still be a good credit to add.